Quote and Order
Our "quotation tool" helps you create and save an official quotation in the SEMIKRON Online Shop quickly and easily in just three clicks.
You can then present this quotation to the decision makers within your company. This offer is valid for 30 days after creation.
Please note that you must be registered in the shop before you can use our quotation assistant.
For small quantities, the quotation assistant searches for the valid price automatically. If you require more than double the quantity that can be viewed on the price scale, please contact our support team who will create a customized quotation especially for you.
If you require further assistance in creating a quotation please see the Quote Manual
Our 5 pricing scales are visible in our shop.
If you need a quotation for at least double the quantity in the 5th pricing scale, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly evaluate your request.
You have the option to make a blanket order agreement.
Advantages of making a blanket order:
• Price stability until the agreement expires (max. 1.5 years) or after taking over the entire quantity agreed upon.
• No extra warehousing cost
Once the blanket order agreement expires, the entire quantity specified in the agreement must be/already have been delivered. Failure to do this may lead to extra costs.
You may choose when the items are to be delivered within the agreement period. Please note that standard delivery times apply.
We offer no stocking options. Your call-offs must therefore be scheduled independently and executed in time.
To create a blanket order, please contact our Support Team.
Our Webshop helps you to place an order easily: Order Manual
2. Type in the description or the article number of the desired item and then click on the search icon.
3. Enter the desired quantity and click on „add to cart“.
You can also use our „search“ function to add more items into your shopping cart.
4. Be sure to check your desired delivery dates.
If you have more than one item in your shopping cart you may request a single delivery of all the items ordered.
5. Please click on „your reference“ and enter your order number and then click on “delivery details”
6. Cross-check the delivery address and change it if necessary. Click on “shipping and invoice details”
7. Select delivery details to cross-check the method of shipping, preferred payment option. Click on „order overview“.
8. Cross-check your details and agree to our terms and conditions. Click on “Purchase” to complete your order.
9. Your order has gone through successfully.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt promptly per e-mail. You will also receive confirmation of order per email as soon as we process your order.
In order to view your order progress and your order history please visit this link: Order History & Tracking
You may, for instance, find more information concerning:
Please see our terms and conditions for further details regarding cancellations.
02. Conclusion of the Contract
The buyer has no legal right to cancel the contract.